DISCOVER THE DIFFERENCE
- Small classroom sizes (1:8 teacher/student ratio)
- Rather than our Christian faith informing our educational model through traditional chapel services and Bible classes. We work to infuse our Christian worldview into every facet and subject within CCA.
- One of the most affordable private school educations in Louisville
- Academic Excellence: CCA has had a National Merit Scholar and National Merit Finalist (2014). Additionally, students test in the top quartile every year on standardized tests and are above regional and national averages within the Association of Christian Schools International.
- An atmosphere and homework philosophy that emphasizes family. We strive to limit homework to encourage family time and see homework as a way to supplement areas a student may be struggling in class.
Interested in CCA?
We invite you to follow these steps:
- Request an information packet by calling (502) 243-0404.
- Attend a THIRD THURSDAY tour each month when we open our classrooms to visitors and answer questions about our school: call (502) 243-0404 to schedule a tour.
- Attend an OPEN HOUSE. We schedule open houses two times a year (one in the Fall and one in late January). These are great ways to get a more in-depth look at the school as well as to have any questions answered.
How to Apply
Our application process ensures that we are the right environment for each student and family as well as identifying how we can best serve each student to their fullest potential.
New applications are accepted from September 1 through March 1. We strongly encourage all interested parents to call and schedule a classroom visit prior to making application.
Complete a Student Application.
Application fee of $100 (non-refundable) per family. When we have received your application and fee, we will contact you to schedule an informal parent interview with the Headmaster.
Application confirmation will begin in March.
Confirmation of acceptance and the enrollment fee ($150 per child for new families; $50 per child for current families - waived for current families if re-enrolled by February 1st) is required to reserve placement for the student.
Applications received by February 10th will be considered in the first round of admissions committee decisions.
Later applicants will be considered on a rolling basis for any positions still available.
Need Financial Assistance?
Application for the 2017-2018 school year will open January 1, 2017.
*For current families, in order to be considered for tuition assistance you must first complete the re-enrollment process. For priority consideration, the deadline for returning families to apply for assistance is Friday, March 10.
*For prospective families, in order to be considered for tuition assistance you must first apply for enrollment.
Assistance is provided for families with demonstrated financial need, as determined by an independent, third-party provider, FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment (FGAA). FGAA provides confidential, objective assessment of financial need based on information provided by parents. All tuition assistance awards are based on demonstrated financial need, and are not associated with academic or athletic achievement. To contact FACTS directly, please use the following 24/7 customer service line: (866) 441-4637. Parents can fax their tax documents 24/7 to (866) 315-9264. For security reasons please do not email tax documents to FACTS.
We understand the life-changing value of an excellent, Christ-centered education. We also know that investing in a Christian education can be challenging. We are committed to making CCA accessible and affordable for every family.
Please be aware that tuition assistance awards are time sensitive. Applications for tuition assistance will continue to be accepted for the upcoming school year and will be processed on a rolling basis subject to available funding. If you do not have access to the Internet or if you have any questions about the application process, you may contact the office.